What Makes Andrew Seeger the preferred building inspector?
Uniquely qualified. Conscientious service.™
• Industry Training: Andrew Seeger graduatedfrom the prestigious American Society of HomeInspectors (ASHI) School in Des Plaines, Illinois.
• Continuing Education: To maintain various licenses, Andrew Seeger annually completes acertain number of Continuing Education (CE) units/credits for ASHI nationally (20), as well as for the Commonwealth of Kentucky
• Industry Licenses: Licensed to do business in Kentucky (Ohio does not require licensure)
• Industry Certifications: Andrew Seeger is board certified. He has successfully passed the Examination Board of Professional Home Inspector Examination and the National ASHI Home Inspectors Examination. Additionally, he is certified in:
• Wood Destroying Insects - in Ohio (WDI)
• Pool & Spa, deck, and manufactured housing.
• Industry Associations: Andrew Seeger is an active American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) Associate Member (in the Ohio chapter).
• Relevant Background: Andrew Seeger has over 25 years of experience in the building construction management industry with extensive background in project management, safety management, and quality control.
• Relevant Education: Andrew Seeger has earned an MBA in Business Administration from Xavier University (Cincinnati, Ohio), a BS in Construction Engineering Technology from the University of Akron (Akron, Ohio) and a BA in Economics and Management from Albion College (Albion, Michigan).
• Safeguard Building Inspections operates with a focus on safety first, with a clear primary responsibility to the structure and integrity of the building.
• Safeguard uses the industry leading HomeGauge home inspection software (which included five days of onsite training) that provides pictures, video, and very easy-to-read professional reports.
• Safeguard has the vision of becoming a one-stop-shop where in time all building inspections (home and other building structures) can be completed by the business.
• Safeguard provides written reports of its building inspections within 24 hours, balancing the sometimes conflicting customer desires of urgency with accuracy in reporting.
Your comprehensive building report includes:
• Structural: foundation & basements
• Exterior: grading, siding, walls, driveway and sidewalks
• Deck: stairs and rails
• Doors and windows
• Roof system: gutters and downspouts
• Chimneys and fireplaces
• Electrical system and all components
• Interior plumbing system: water heater, venting and sump pumps
• Central heating and cooling system: gas leak protection
Deciding to buy a home is one of the biggest decisions that you will make in your lifetime, and a thorough home inspection is a vital component of that process.Read more
Just as it is important for a buyer to get a thorough home inspection prior to purchasing, it is equally important for the seller to get one when considering putting a house on the market.Read more
As a realtor, a crucial step in the home buying process is ensuring that your clients are armed with all the necessary information required to make an informed decision.Read more
Below you will find some helpful links for further information about home inspections.
Hamilton County, Ohio
Ohio Department of Agriculture
Consumer Products Safety Commission
US EPA- Radon
US EPA – Lead Paint
US EPA – Mold
US EPA – Carbon Monoxide
Residential Code of Ohio Department of Commerce
Residential Code of Kentucky