Uniquely qualified to deliver exceptional service
• Industry Training: Andrew Seeger graduatedfrom the prestigious American Society of HomeInspectors (ASHI) School in Des Plaines, Illinois.
• Continuing Education: To maintain various licenses, Andrew Seeger annually completes acertain number of Continuing Education (CE) units/credits for ASHI nationally (20), as well as for the Commonwealth of Kentucky
• Industry Licenses: Licensed to do business in Kentucky (Ohio does not require licensure)
• Industry Certifications: Andrew Seeger is board certified. He has successfully passed the Examination Board of Professional Home Inspector Examination and the National ASHI Home Inspectors Examination. Additionally, he is certified in:
• Wood Destroying Insects - in Ohio (WDI)
• Pool & Spa, deck, and manufactured housing.
• Industry Associations: Andrew Seeger is an active American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) Associate Member (in the Ohio chapter).
• Relevant Background: Andrew Seeger has over 25 years of experience in the building construction management industry with extensive background in project management, safety management, and quality control.
• Relevant Education: Andrew Seeger has earned an MBA in Business Administration from Xavier University (Cincinnati, Ohio), a BS in Construction Engineering Technology from the University of Akron (Akron, Ohio) and a BA in Economics and Management from Albion College (Albion, Michigan).
Delivering consistently conscientious service
• Safeguard Building Inspections operates with a focus on safety first, with a clear primary responsibility to the structure and integrity of the building.
• Safeguard uses the industry leading HomeGauge home inspection software (which included five days of onsite training) that provides pictures, video, and very easy-to-read professional reports.
• Safeguard has the vision of becoming a one-stop-shop where in time all building inspections (home and other building structures) can be completed by the business.
• Safeguard provides written reports of its building inspections within 24 hours, balancing the sometimes conflicting customer desires of urgency with accuracy in reporting.